Counseling at BCS
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Counseling Department Philosophy
The Counseling Department is committed to:
Fostering a safe and welcoming school environment for all students.
Committed to a comprehensive counseling program following the ASCA National Model.
Assisting students in identifying and overcoming barriers to academic success and student learning.
- Acting as a liaison for effective communication between staff, students, families, and the community at large.
- Helping students recognize and celebrate their potential and uniqueness.
- Supporting students in developing self-exploration.
- Valuing diversity and multiculturalism.
- Proactively pursuing relationship with all students, knowing that it is the foundation for personal, spiritual and academic growth and success.
Contact our Counseling Office for more information, questions or support.